We're Ampcontrol, building AI-powered software for electric vehicle (EV) charging.
We are a venture backed remote team of engineers and energy experts based in Europe and the U.S building the new way of EV charging. Our primary goals are to enable companies to provide higher capacity charging on existing infrastructure as well as optimization of fleet charging logistics.
(link to website)
We're on a mission to help the automotive industry transition to 100% electric vehicles.
We believe in a future of self-managing, reliable, and affordable charging for companies, fleet operators, and humans on our planet.
- You'll be building and improving our python backend system, including the core optimization system and our customer facing APIs
- Develop our Python3/FastAPI service further, with an eye on performance and scalability
- Work with data scientists to build a stable and powerful architecture for ML-applications for real-time optimization
- Build, maintain, migrate databases and accommodate time-series data
- Write clean and easily maintainable code for our optimization engine with a focus on reliability and scalability
- Professional experience in python software development
- Experience in at least one cloud computing platform
- A good understanding of DevOps tools and methods, including end-to-end testing
- Fluency in English for verbal and written communication is required
- Motivation to work on electric vehicles and sustainability
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Redis preferred
We're a remote team. You can work from America, United States, Canada, Europe.