Joining a small but rapidly growing team, you will be the bridge between the UI/UX team and the development team, creating the best possible experience for users.
- Build, deploy and manage highly usable web applications
- Architecting their design in close collaboration with our UX engineers
- Creating them using TypeScript and Vue.JS
- Ensuring maximum speed & scalability, as well as cross-browser compatibility & responsive design
- Optimising the usability of already existing frontends
- Evaluating and introducing modern front-end technologies
- Creating reusable code for future use
- Deep knowledge in TypeScript & Vue.JS
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experienced with SQL databases (PostgreSQL)
- Working experience with automated CI/CD environments, such as GitLab
- Excellent written and verbal communication competencies in English
- Worked in agile teams using methodologies such as Scrum before
- Plus: Working experience in developing and using GraphQL APIs
- Plus: good knowledge of Node.JS
This role is for you if you’re:
- Creative, you will be encouraged to not only adopt designs provided to you but to actively bring in your own ideas in the designing process. You know how to combine aesthetics with usability.
- Analytical thinking, you have an eye for details and the steps necessary to build a fully performing application. Even in complex applications, you don’t lose track of any aspect or function.
- Communicative, you are a team worker and know how to collaborate with teams with different concerns. Mediating between designers and developers, as well as reporting to the project management should go without saying.
- Empathic, you know of the problems the teams you are collaborating with have, but most importantly, you can put yourself in the position of a non-professional user. Every part of the application should work intuitively.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual looking to test their skills in an exciting, tech start-up environment. You will join a great team in a company with an open culture encouraging creativity for new ideas. Opportunity to work 100% from a CEST time zone.
Sound interesting? Please send your cv and a short motivation letter to me at [email protected]