Imagine every enterprise software accessible directly within WhatsApp. RELEAI provides a bridge that allows companies to turn their employees' personal WhatsApp into a productivity tool. A complex problem that is RELEAI simplifies greatly for customers who want to implement it. With us, companies can embed all their business processes while keeping WhatsApp as the frontend.
- Develop features and improvements to the RELEAI product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Analyze and interpret highly complex data to arrive at actionable recommendations
- Work within a small agile team to maintain and deliver a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Represent RELEAI and its values in public communication around specific projects and community contributions.
- Confidently ship features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Participate in Tier 2 or Tier 3 to assist in troubleshooting product operations, security operations, and urgent engineering issues.
- Professional experience with NodeJS
- Professional experience with GoLang
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Demonstrated ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers and clear status updates
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- Experience working with modern frontend frameworks (e.g., React, Vue.js, Angular)
- Experience working with Cloud Providers (e.g., GCP, AWS)
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience working with gRPC
- Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup
- Product company experience
- Experience working with a remote team
- Developer platform/tool industry experience
- Computer science education or equivalent experience
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools