About the Job
We are expanding our team! We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer with focus on either Front End or Backend Development to help us deliver a great product to our users!
You will join our Product and Engineering department which is organised in cross-funtional teams that own an end to end vertical of our product. Each team is 5-8 people strong and they are focusing in our of the user types (coach, coachee, company).
Join our Millennium Falcon spaceship! Team Millennium Falcon focuses on the company persona and they are currently 5 people strong including Fullstack Engineers, a Product Manager and a Designer. They follow Kanban methodology.
- Together with your team you own and drive every stage of a product's lifecycle; from planning to delivery
- You support the team in learning and leveraging our technology and tools
- You work collaboratively with our UI/UX Designers, Product Managers and fellow Engineers
- You write automated tests
- You have good understanding of HTTP protocol, HTML5, CSS3, the DOM and browser APIs
- You have been working with Git, GitHub, Docker before
- You are experienced with testing and debugging web apps React and Node services
- You would describe your work approach as solution-oriented
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team
- You speak English on a fluent level
What we offer
- A large variety of responsibilities and the opportunity to give or tech/tool landscape your foot print
- Large offer in learning and professional development
- Fun and purpose in a highly motivated and inspirational team
- Your own personal business coach!
- Reduced Urban Sports Club Membership
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Ideally, you should already send us your notice period and your salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please contact Merle, our Human Resources Manager, at the following telephone number: 030/31193807.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Note on data protection: By submitting your application, you agree that we may process your data during the selection process. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you can request the deletion of your data at any time.