As a Full Stack Engineer at Leverege you’ll be at the forefront of the tech industry, building Internet of Things (IoT) systems that have never been built before. You’ll have the opportunity to apply your skills and experience right away, working with a highly motivated team of product engineers as you build and deploy massively scalable pub/subsystems on top of popular cloud platforms such as Google Cloud and AWS.
As a member of the engineering team, you’ll be responsible for assisting with building and maintaining the Leverege IoT Platform (Full-Stack); implementing product customizations and building quick turn-around projects for end customers; supporting design, and troubleshooting efforts, and promoting technical growth within Leverege.
- Participate in building and maintaining the Leverege IoT Platform (Full-Stack).
- Help develop customer-facing technical projects.
- Support design and troubleshooting efforts internally.
- Document product requirements, implementation steps, and verification checks.
- Promote technical growth within Leverege, making recommendations on software and training.
- 2+ years experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and excels in a team environment.
- Highly organized with working knowledge of software best practices.
- Working knowledge of cloud products (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with:
- Containerized software (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Databases (NoSQL, SQL, and other Cloud DBs).
- ElasticSearch, Redis
- DevOps (CI/CD - Jenkins, log management - ELK, container automation - Helm)
- React Native.
- Swift/Objective-C iOS.